Our LIBOR mortgage allows you to benefit quickly from a cut in the interest rate, as our refinancing is based on the money market (LIBOR = London Interbank Offered Rate). As a result, this financing model allows you to react quickly to changes on the market.
- A LIBOR mortgage is a loan with a fixed interest rate which cannot be changed and a fixed term of between 3, 6, 9 and 12 months to finance a property.
- A LIBOR mortgage is broken down into a 1st and 2nd mortgage as follows:
1st mortgage = lending for up to 70% of the market value*
2nd mortgage = lending for 70% - 80% of the market value*
- 20 - 30% of the market value has to be equity-financed. As an alternative, financing for a loan of up to 100% is possible by providing equity as collateral (repurchase value for life insurance, 2nd pillar, 3rd pillar, custodian account or account).
- After a tranche expires it is possible to change to another financing product.
- It is possible to individually determine the amount of the tranches andConstruction financing can be financed using LIBOR tranches.Baufinanzierungen können mit LIBOR Tranchen finanziert werden.
* Special lending guidelines apply to holiday homes, connoisseur properties, investment properties and building sites.
Only for properties in Switzerland and for persons resident in Switzerland.